Saturday, August 2, 2008

sand, water, swings, and fun

We're back in GA and busy as can be. We had an amazing vacation to Panama City last week and were able to spend lots of time with my parents and see my sister, Dana and her husband Jason who came for the weekend. We got a huge condo where the whole family stayed right on the beach all weekend and had a blast. While we were there we were able to even go out to eat with old friends while my parents baby sat both our kids.

Now that we're back I started back to work full-time, we have our friend Nathan visiting till Monday and Jon's parents coming Sunday night and staying for a week. It seems the craziness won't be stopping for a while. We're excited to see everyone though and Hannah seems to be enjoying the constant chaos for now.
Here are highlights from our trip. I'll try and add more pics once my dad and sister send me theirs.

This is Hannah showing me sand.

Here's how you throw sand
and here's how you put sand in a bucket. She had so much fun on the beach and I never realized how messy it can be. On our first trip down to play on the beach it only took about 10 minutes and Hannah face planted herself right in the sand. It was EVERYWHERE!!! We had to rush up to the hose and Jon has to spray her in the face to get the sand away from her eyes. She thought it was hilarious and asked for more water in the face. :)
Daddy picked out this chair for her and it's still her favorite
Yes, I made my family dress alike and take pics on the beach. It ended up being fun so they both stopped complaining. heheh


ready for the beach! She'd yell "BEEEP" to get us to go.
still in love :)
Dana, the little tiger!


Thanks for the new outfit GAP! Here's Hannah ready to drive. We went searching for garage sales together this morning and it was way more fun than I thought. I needed some games for my speech kids at work and the very first one we came to had tons of games for $2 each! I got 4 games (2 of which had 3 games in one) a basketball hoop for my classroom, and a baby for Hannah for $10! Yeay for our adventure! Hannah loved it too. She gave the lady the money for me and thought that was so neat.

Here we are at the swings with the $1 baby we just got at the garage sale. Hannah made me push him in the swing too.
Hannah pushing the baby.
then she made the baby go down the slide and would cheer for him when he got to the bottom.
That's it for now. God is so good and we're so thankful for our little girl and baby on the way! I"m off to eat lunch and clean up while Hannah's still napping. Then we're taking Nathan downtown to the Varsity for dinner. We've never been and neither has he.. so hopefully it's good. Oh yeah, Hannah says 'come on" now and it's adorable!! it sounds more like "Mon" and she motions her hand for you to come. I love it! :)

No comments: