Sunday, March 30, 2008

The zoo and such

Here's a quick update on our week: On Monday night we went out with our very close friends Andy and Jessica who were in town visiting us and Andy's brother. Then Tuesday, Daddy, Mommy, Jessica, Andy, and Hannah all went to the Atlanta zoo!! It was so much fun and Hannah absolutely loved it! 

I started my new job on Wednesday and I really enjoy it. The people I work with are very welcoming and I can't wait to start working with these kids! I am a a speech therapist in an elementary, middle, and high school. I'll be traveling throughout the week to the 3 schools and I love the flexibility of it. Daddy will be starting work soon and Hannah will start her new nursery school. 

Saturday night we got to hang out with Andy and Jessica one last time before they went back to Orlando and Sunday we went to church, then to lunch with aunt Steph. Here are a couple of pics from the zoo and such:
This was at the petting zoo and he was Hannah's favorite pig. She would chase him anytime he walked away from her. 
this is random but I can't change the order of these.. Hannah wants to be like Daddy so she stole his book :) 
The 'Hannah Bear' 
On our way to the zoo.. note the purse she held on to the whole way there
Me, Hannah, and Jessica on a gorilla
Hannah petting a sheep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww :) She is so cute! It looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves!