Thursday, March 13, 2008

First time blogging


This is my first post. We plan to use this site to keep in touch with all of our amazing friends and family who live far away or we don't get to see very much. God has used you in our lives in so many ways and we're so thankful for each of you! I hope you enjoy our new family site! 
I'll start with a quick update that we've moved to North GA. It's very recent and we're still getting used to it, but God has been so amazing through the whole thing! He has shown me LOVE in more ways than I thought possible and I'm so excited to go through this new adventure with my family.

As far as sweet Hannah... she's 1 now!! She has been doing great through all the change and even seems to enjoy it. I'll have to talk about her in another post because there's so much to say. Everyday is more amazing with her and it's incredible!! 

Here are a couple of recent pics. I'm sure I'll add more as I get used to this whole blogging thing. 
































2 comments:

ScrogginsFamily said...

Erin,
What adorable pictures. I hope you are loving Georgia. We absolutely love it. Are you all in Alpharetta? I wasn't sure. For real, Jon's got the nicest cousin (A youth minister) and his wife is so sweet, if you need anything they would be happy to help. I think the name of their church is NorthPoint, but he works with the high school students. HOPE everything is going well. Talk to you later.
Christina

Monica Hunt said...

I just found your blog!! :) It's great to see what you guys are up to! Hopefully see you soon
-Monica