Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

( I tried to add these to my post earlier, but it didn't work so here it goes)
Happy St. Patrick's Day! Here's a couple of pics of Hannah today lounging after our crazy weekend. 


Hannah decided she loves her purse today and has been carrying it around the house sticking stuff in it. So far she's carried a hippo, 2 dinosaurs and a book. It's very cute and she keeps finding Daddy to give him something from her purse and then walks off so happy after he says thank you. Here she is walking down the hall with it on her way to give me something. Ignore the mess, we just moved in :) 



3 comments:

Dave Jarvis said...

I miss you three already! It was great to share a 1st Birthday Party with Hannah. I was absolutely thrilled that she likes me now! I am impressed with her ability to communicate - especially with sign language. She seemed so happy most of the time and I'm wondering if airline tickets to Atlanta are cheaper by the dozen. God bless you! Love, Grandpa

Joshua, Riley and Grey said...

I'm so happy you are closer!! I hope that means we actually spend more time together. Love the blog- Miss Hannah is so sweet. I am praying for you! Riley

Monica Hunt said...

She's so cute- can't wait to read more!