Wednesday, July 9, 2008

old pics but new update...

It's been a while so these pics are a little old but here they are anyways. We've been pretty good. God is working in our lives tremendously and I'm learning about trusting Him completely. I've been learning about this a long time but God hasn't given up on me. :) I"m excited to see what God has in mind for the Jarvis family up here in GA. I'm still just working 2 days a week which I love! Jon loves his job more everyday and is influenced by very Godly men each day who take time to invest in him. It's such a blessing! Hannah really likes her school and gets very excited the 2 days we take her so that makes me a happier gal at work. Last week I started a new bible study with girls from our small group and I am really enjoying it. God is so amazing and I"m so thankful that He continues to amaze us with His grace!!

Ok I"m done being random.. kinda. Here are pics of what's been going on lately.


Hannah in her new dress Nana got her. Thank you Nana!
She insisted on swinging on the big girl swing so I thought I'd let her try it. She was so careful and held on really tight.
For the 4th of July we got to see some dear old friends the Vermilyeas and the Brinkleys. Here are Hannah and Caroline playing together. Hannah got sick that night unfortunately, but we still had a great time and she's all better now.
I just love this dress.. THANK YOU Stephie!
thinking hard...

First ride on one of these mall rides things.. She didn't really like it. oh well.
Hannah and her great aunt Stephie trying on hats.
PopPop and Hannah bear.
Me at 10 weeks. The belly grows quick the second time I guess.
I know you'd rather see Hannah, but this is Jon and I just before our date. :)

That's about it for the Jarvis family. We love you and I'll try and keep up with more pics soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to see pics of you and Jon too! :)
Leann

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Hannah is getting soo big!