Saturday, July 19, 2008

GA aquarium day with the Vermilyeas

Here are some highlights of our trip to the GA aquarium with the Vermilyeas Friday. It was so nice to visit with them and see Hannah and Caroline play so well together. Thanks to my wonderful cousin Melissa who gave us free tickets we were able to go twice this summer. Thank you Melissa!! :)

about to do her spinning for the fish
Caroline (blondie) and Hannah (brunette) both amazed at the fish


I wish I knew this guys name, but this is Hannah's best friend the sea lion. Her and Caroline sat stayed here about ten minutes watching him swim by over and over again.
Hannah decided Ryan wasn't paying enough attention to the fish and needed to look.

Hannah showing Caroline the crocodile...
then she showed Caroline her shoes which they both seemed to be equally as interested in as the crocodile :)
giving hugs :)
jelly fish
Jarvis family.. (I"m 13 weeks)

Up higher you could see waves crashing over the glass.. very cool
going down the whale slide with daddy
showing a stranger the fish.. in case he didn't notice
The girlies

Hannah walked over, handed Steph the camera and said "me, me, me". So Steph took her picture and this was Hannah's pose. :)

No comments: