Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day weekend

The pictures are a little mixed up but that's how they posted so sorry. :)

I had the best Mother's day/ weekend! We stayed with my aunt Pat (Hannah calls her GAP-Great Aunt Pat) and Sat. night we all went to a Japanese steak house for dinner and GAP and my cousin's birthday. Hannah absolutely loved our chef with his huge hat, fun tricks, and cool fire. Her cousins Daniel and Ricky were there too which made her so excited the entire night and allowed for mommy to eat a meal at the same pace as everyone else. (instead of 15 minutes behind) hehe. Then after Hannah went to bed Jon and I went out while GAP babysat and we had really nice icecream date! Sunday morning we all went to church then back to Gap's house for brunch. It was a blast!

Here's Hannah giving me one of my mother's day presents.

the shirt she wore Mother's Day.. her daddy helped her make it. :)
my other present :)
Hannah on a rock
picking flowers

stealing my sunglasses


No comments: