Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First work week

"Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. You save me with your strength those who seek refuge from their enemies." Psalm 17:7

God has been soo good to us! His love is overwhelming sometimes and I can't imagine a better family than the one he gave me. 

We all officially started our new jobs/routine this week. Jon started his job and Hannah started daycare Monday while I went to work as well. I was so nervous and very emotional about leaving Hannah with someone else, but Jesus has seen us all through it. Hannah is doing great at her new school and seems to LOVE it! She has very sweet teachers and they do all kinds of fun activities throughout the day. She brings home artwork everyday that is absolutely precious! Jon is enjoying his job and is really fitting in. He works with older men but it's a great atmosphere for mentorship among Godly men.  My job is going well.. it's very very busy but the people are so welcoming. 

We'll keep you posted on more. Sorry no pictures this time. 

No comments: